- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
Located just steps away from Bavaro Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the Caribbean, Isla Feliz is the newest residential in the Los Corales area. With 47 apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, and three commercial spaces, in two buildings, Isla Feliz aims to provide secure and comfortable living, with an innovative design using Spanish materials and construction techniques.
Los Corales is extremely popular with locals and tourists alike and homes a bustling international community. Isla Feliz residents have bars, restaurants, supermarkets and gyms all within walking distance, and the beautiful communal pool and manicured gardens are the focal point of the property, Isla Feliz provides large terraces which are perfect for residents to unwind after a busy day enjoying all that Punta Cana has to offer. With prices starting at just $100,000 USD and the possibility of a great rental return in one of the most popular areas of Punta Cana, it’s not hard to see why so many people have already chosen to invest. Features of the property include:
- Underground Parking
- Elevators servicing both buildings and all floors
- Communal Swimming Pool
- 24/7 Security with electronic access
- Terrace windows which open fully to provide complete open-plan living
- Osmosis Water treatment providing high quality water to apartments
Isla Feliz is currently under construction and is scheduled to finish end of November 2017. A limited number of apartments are available. For more information or to arrange a site visit, contact +1 849 8815450 or email email@example.com. You can also visit their website www.islafeliz.com or follow the project on Facebook @islafeliz.