- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
CELEBRATING LOCAL LIFE IN THE CARIBBEAN
Welcome to the online edition of Island Insider Magazine, your resource for local business, Real Estate and arts in the Caribbean!
Island Insider Magazine aspires to reflect the ambitious soul of a small community. We residents are diverse in our passions but unified in our ability to succeed- and do it with style. We are artists, writers, realtors, business owners and professionals of all types.
So find a business; meet interesting locals; learn about community events; check out real estate offerings, and enjoy the latest news!
WHO’S IN CHARGE?
Jocelyn Hernandez Irizarry
Co-Founder of Island Insider Magazine
“Forty-something, coffee addict, snow hater and internet nut. I split my time between my homes in the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, where my family is originally from. I am a real estate agent in the small resort town of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic- and am a firm believer in giving back to the community, supporting a number of local charities and community events.”
Founder, CEO of I Heart DR www.iheartdr.com
“I have been traveling cross country for more than 15 years now and I’ve fallen in love with my country. I am passionate about the Dominican Republic and on a lifelong mission to give others the opportunity to create their own love story in the beautiful Dominican Republic. I’ve done my share of traveling around the world and know exactly what tourists search for when visiting a new country. I helped create iHeartDR as a fellow traveler and most importantly as a knowledgeable local.”
Ananda Yoga Punta Cana