- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
Santo Domingo’s BlueMall shopping mall has expanded with a new location in the Dominican Republic.
The BlueMall Punta Cana has officially opened its doors, with Grupo Velutini’s newest project offering a mix of shopping, services, restaurants, and entertainment, evoking the brand’s now-popular outpost in the capital.
The massive new mall includes establishments like the Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana, Zara, Nike, Villebrequin, L’Occitane en Provence and Aldo, among others.
It’s located just a few minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!