- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
Santo Domingo’s BlueMall shopping mall has expanded with a new location in the Dominican Republic.
The BlueMall Punta Cana has officially opened its doors, with Grupo Velutini’s newest project offering a mix of shopping, services, restaurants, and entertainment, evoking the brand’s now-popular outpost in the capital.
The massive new mall includes establishments like the Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana, Zara, Nike, Villebrequin, L’Occitane en Provence and Aldo, among others.
It’s located just a few minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!