- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
The AHK Central America/Caribbean named Christoph Sieger, partner of Guzmán Ariza law firm and current president of the Dominican AHK, as regional president of the chamber on an event held in Panamá.
The AHK Central America/Caribbean promotes trade and economic relations between Germany and the seven chambers of the region: Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Panamá.
These seven autonomous and bi-national chambers include more than 600 member companies. The AHK Central America/Caribbean supports these seven chambers and develops regional initiatives for Germans to perceive Central America and the Caribbean as an economic and investment region.
Founded in 1927, Guzmán Ariza is the first and only national law firm in the Dominican Republic. With a multilingual and multinational staff, the firm has concentrated its practice in servicing business and personal needs of international clients.
Guzmán Ariza is a full service law firm founded in 1927 dedicated to servicing the needs of international investors in the Dominican Republic, with seven offices located in Bávaro-Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, Sosúa-Puerto Plata, Las Terrenas, Samaná and Cabrera.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!