- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
The AHK Central America/Caribbean named Christoph Sieger, partner of Guzmán Ariza law firm and current president of the Dominican AHK, as regional president of the chamber on an event held in Panamá.
The AHK Central America/Caribbean promotes trade and economic relations between Germany and the seven chambers of the region: Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Panamá.
These seven autonomous and bi-national chambers include more than 600 member companies. The AHK Central America/Caribbean supports these seven chambers and develops regional initiatives for Germans to perceive Central America and the Caribbean as an economic and investment region.
Founded in 1927, Guzmán Ariza is the first and only national law firm in the Dominican Republic. With a multilingual and multinational staff, the firm has concentrated its practice in servicing business and personal needs of international clients.
Guzmán Ariza is a full service law firm founded in 1927 dedicated to servicing the needs of international investors in the Dominican Republic, with seven offices located in Bávaro-Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, Sosúa-Puerto Plata, Las Terrenas, Samaná and Cabrera.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!