- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
Only IHOP – the Breakfast Champion for 59 Years – Can Take a Popular Morning Favorite, French Toast It, and Top it With Three Delectable Flavors.
IHOP® Restaurants today unveils its latest menu creation, French Toasted Donuts, the new limited time offering shaking up the breakfast world. A pioneer in unexpected flavor combinations and breakfast firsts, IHOP continues to break the rules of breakfast with this distinctive dish hot off the test kitchen griddles. With flavor combinations sure to incite reactions including (but not limited to) happy dances and eyebrow raises that soar to new heights, the newest addition to the IHOP menu will bring smiles to guests nationwide. Featuring classic donuts dipped in sweet vanilla batter and then French toasted, the new lineup is available in three craveable, mouth-watering flavors ranging from savory to sweet:
- Bacon & Maple French Toasted Donut – Bavarian cream filled donut, dipped in vanilla French toast batter, griddled, then topped with rich maple glaze and savory hickory-smoked bacon crumbles
- Strawberries & Cream French Toasted Donut – Bavarian cream filled donut, dipped in vanilla French toast batter, griddled, then topped with strawberries in a juicy glaze and powdered sugar
- Apple Fritter French Toasted Donut – Warm apple fritter dipped in vanilla French toast batter, griddled, then topped with sweet cinnamon apples, powdered sugar and whipped topping
“At IHOP, we’re always looking for fresh new ways to excite our guests and bring unexpected flavors together,” said Chef Nevielle Panthaky, Vice President, Culinary at IHOP. “This is a delicious mash-up of the classic donut everyone knows and loves, dipped in a creamy vanilla batter, French toasted to a light golden brown and topped off with flavors such as maple glaze and hickory-smoked bacon. And who better to do it than IHOP, the brand that has owned all-day breakfast for almost six decades?”
To introduce the new menu item, IHOP is launching a fully integrated cross-channel campaign that spans television, public relations, social media, digital, and an immersive event to bring French Toasted Donuts to life. IHOP is bringing a unique tasting experience to the streets of New York City inviting guests to try French Toasted Donuts for themselves. The first-ever IHOP Food Truck will be in New York City on Friday, August 4 giving out free samples of French Toasted Donuts on 5th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Street from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM or until supplies last. Consumers can follow @IHOP on Instagram or @IHOPRestaurant on Snapchat for the latest food truck details.
For close to 60 years, IHOP has been bringing guests together to enjoy moments, from the everyday to the extraordinary, with family and friends over made-to-order breakfast foods and more, like fluffy omelettes, golden French Toast, savory hickory smoked bacon and of course, world-famous Original Buttermilk Pancakes, served all day, every day.
French Toasted Donuts, in Bacon & Maple, Strawberries & Cream and Apple Fritter flavors, are available July 31 through September 24 at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide*. The new menu items can be enjoyed on their own or as part of a combo meal with the choice of eggs, bacon, sausage or ham, and more. Guests can visit IHOP.com to find their nearest IHOP location and join the breakfast movement.
* Offer, price and participation varies by location. For a limited time only.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For nearly 60 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. Today, there are more than 1,700 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and The Philippines. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) and its affiliates.
SOURCE International House of Pancakes, LLC