- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
International Airlines Group carrier Level has launched a new ‘Pair and Pay’ mobile payment option, allowing passengers to pay for in-flight services using their personal devices.
The technology enables customers to connect devices to their seatback screen, and pay for services including food, drinks, wifi, amenity kits and duty-free products.
The carrier says the technology will also be extended in the future to allow for the payment of IFE content such as movies, TV shows and music.
Passengers add items to the shopping cart on their TV screen, before connecting their devices to the onboard network and pairing it with the seatback, allowing them to pay for the products.
The Levelair app – available for Android and Apple devices – allows customers to set up an account and store credit or debit payments cards, enabling them to make purchases with one click.
Level says that it is the first airline brand to introduce the technology, which is now available on flights from Barcelona to Buenos Aires, Oakland, Los Angeles and Punta Cana.