- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
International Airlines Group carrier Level has launched a new ‘Pair and Pay’ mobile payment option, allowing passengers to pay for in-flight services using their personal devices.
The technology enables customers to connect devices to their seatback screen, and pay for services including food, drinks, wifi, amenity kits and duty-free products.
The carrier says the technology will also be extended in the future to allow for the payment of IFE content such as movies, TV shows and music.
Passengers add items to the shopping cart on their TV screen, before connecting their devices to the onboard network and pairing it with the seatback, allowing them to pay for the products.
The Levelair app – available for Android and Apple devices – allows customers to set up an account and store credit or debit payments cards, enabling them to make purchases with one click.
Level says that it is the first airline brand to introduce the technology, which is now available on flights from Barcelona to Buenos Aires, Oakland, Los Angeles and Punta Cana.