- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
From a rooftop swimming pool to a movie theater and butterfly garden, Singapore’s Changi Airport is known for its unrivaled amenities — and some exceptionally appealing Priority Pass lounges. But assuming the world’s latest airport pool opens as planned in December 2017, at least one overseas feature will be giving its Changi counterpart a run for its money.
According to Travel + Leisure, Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is in the process of adding a new lounge with a unique feature: a swimming pool overlooking airport operations. Based on a rendering shared by the airport management group, the pool will be mere feet away from airliners bringing tourists to this Dominican Republic hotspot.
When it opens later this year, the pool-equipped lounge will be the third available at PUJ airport, joining two Priority Pass lounges — one in Terminal A and a second in Terminal B. It’s not yet clear whether or not this third lounge will participate in Priority Pass, or if day passes will be available for non-cardholders, but we’ve reached out to the airport for more details.
Featured image courtesy of Punta Cana International Airport.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!