- ShoulderHill Events Partners with The Climate Reality Project for the 7th annual "24 Hours of Reality"
- MCS Foundation Announces Grand Opening of Island-Wide Laundry Facilities at Acción Social de Puerto Rico Facilities
- Shop Your Way To Bring Holiday Cheer To Children Of Puerto Rico
- Houston Astros' Carlos Correa Makes Surprise Appearance at Vamos A Pescar™ Youth Fishing Event
- Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., updating on Puerto Rico related medical product shortages
From a rooftop swimming pool to a movie theater and butterfly garden, Singapore’s Changi Airport is known for its unrivaled amenities — and some exceptionally appealing Priority Pass lounges. But assuming the world’s latest airport pool opens as planned in December 2017, at least one overseas feature will be giving its Changi counterpart a run for its money.
According to Travel + Leisure, Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is in the process of adding a new lounge with a unique feature: a swimming pool overlooking airport operations. Based on a rendering shared by the airport management group, the pool will be mere feet away from airliners bringing tourists to this Dominican Republic hotspot.
When it opens later this year, the pool-equipped lounge will be the third available at PUJ airport, joining two Priority Pass lounges — one in Terminal A and a second in Terminal B. It’s not yet clear whether or not this third lounge will participate in Priority Pass, or if day passes will be available for non-cardholders, but we’ve reached out to the airport for more details.
Featured image courtesy of Punta Cana International Airport.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!