- Top Three Myths About Puerto Rico’s Tax-Exemption - Act 22
- Scotiabank Stands with our Customers, Employees and Communities Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Planet Fitness Offers Reciprocity to All Members Impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
- Santander US Provides Relief Efforts Following Hurricane Irma
- PUERTO RICO TAX CODE: The Difference Between Act 20 and Act 22
Canadian leisure carrier WestJet has announced a Caribbean network expansion for the upcoming 2017-2018 winter travel season.
WestJet will be launching new nonstop weekly service from Calgary to Belize City, along with additional flights from Toronto to Caribbean destinations including Antigua, Cancun, Costa Rica, Nassau, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana and Montego Bay.
WestJet will also be adding more flights from both Calgary and Vancouver to the Mexican Caribbean destination of Cancun.
This winter, WestJet will operate a total of 33 daily flights in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America.
Leave your comments below using your Facebook or WordPress accounts!